Lic # 01500181
Challenging herself in sports and career choices has always been a top priority for Nicole. A competitive ice skater in her youth, her talents took her all over the country, garnering many awards along the way. Later, utilizing her teaching credential, Nicole taught Spanish to secondary students at South Tahoe High School where she earned a “Teacher of the Year” award.
She then went on to U.C. Davis Law School where she focused on real estate and contract law. After passing the Bar, she moved back to Tahoe and began a full-time career in real estate. Nicole has since become one of the leading realtors in the Tahoe area. Her expertise in Lake Tahoe specific law enables her to be an effective and knowledgeable consultant.
- Member of Tahoe Sierra Board of Realtors
- Member of California Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Bachelor of Arts, Westminster College, Salt Lake City, UT
- Studied Abroad, Costa Rica
- Law degree, UC Davis Law School, Davis, CA
- Licensed attorney
- Licensed broker
- Assisting buyers and sellers of real estate in North Shore, West Shore, and Truckee